This new course focuses on the critical concept of racial and social justice and effective practices as they relate to business-including how businesses can and should leverage their value toward these impactful current issues.
• Creating cultures of competence that foster racial and social justice
• Managing in tumultuous times
• Navigating and dispelling racial and social justice misconceptions
• Crafting effective and equitable conversations
• Understanding B-certification and its importance in creating equity
Matthew Gargano, Instructor
Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 1:00-1:50 p.m.
Mondays & Fridays – Zoom